keen kidney beeeaaans

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mint


Picked up a pair of mint cut offs for 50c a few days ago and they weren't very "me".. They were huge, hipster cut and the edges had been frayed/worn (usually I like clean edges, minimal everything) so I decided to take them in at the sides, hike them up a bit and stitch a crotchet trim on that has been sitting in my sewing room for the past year or so.. I was going to add the trim to some pajama shorts yonks ago but they turned out pretty shit.. so here we go denim!



I guess this post was just so my blawwg didn't look so dead :3

Laters! x

14 comments:

maria. said...

They're adorable!
You should start your own line (:

Lok-Yin Lau said...

omg! your shorts are soooooooo cute!

Christina said...

aw wow, your blog is wonderful! your pictures are amazing :)

helen said...

vanessa you're such a creative/talented/babe

and the prices were ok, just no sizes left! they were all like mediums and larges and xtra larges ahhhh !!!

lilyfm said...

I'm in love with your blog now following, these are lovely! xx

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

These are super lovely! The trim is so pretty and i love the colour of them! Great job :D
xxxx

taylah said...

i loveee them! i've done a lot of fraying and wearing to my shorts, but i love this idea. i think the mint colour makes them double-y awesome though :)
you blog is wonderful, following !

Athena. said...

You are so amazing. Seriously, wow - such a huge fan of yours! xxxxxx

Rachelous said...

Wow what you've done with those shorts is amazing, they look so lovely now! beautiful :) Now following xx

lilyfm said...

Thank-you for the comment my lovely, sorry for being a lousy replier
you need to do more blog posts! I love your blog soo much xxx

alexandra grecco said...

love love ; )

xx
alexandra

augustalolita said...

i love your shorts!! the lace details are so cute <3 and i love the color!!

Jasmin said...

these look absolutely beautiful, i love the colour and the lace detailing. i've just fallen completely in love with your blog. it's lovely x

Julia Topaz said...

BEST SHORTS

best.
/end.