keen kidney beeeaaans

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Naked with No Friends


Why hellooooo! haha so I've successfully completed a week and a half of my fashion course and it's safe to say it's a whole lot of fun - but I've already been loaded with a heap of work!
I've started learning proper pattern making this week and we're also doing life drawing this friday (which I've never done before so I'm kinda iffy about it all) I mean it's already weird that I have to be so close to some naked stranger posing on a squeaky chair in the middle of the room - and then to have other people around, it's like we're all sharing some intimate, uncomfortable 3 hours...........

Haha and then our teacher apparently expects us to be adults about it because she knows a few of us have come straight out of high school (thats me! :) so i guess giggling will be out of the question.

It's also been a complete bitch to get up so early to travel to the city everyday.. and heaps of the express busses from Wynyard wont bother stopping for me because i get off a few minutes later..

Oh and the bag up there ^^^^ that is my life saver. I swear it can fit baby giraffes..not that I've tried






ONE PIECE                   MUM'S REVAMPED BY ME
RACERBACK TANK       SPORTSGIRL


So I changed my nails (again haha) to some mexican themed thing (frida and day of the dead skull!)
I'm changing them again tonight cause they're chipping and it's super annoying (I ran out of top coat...go figure)

Also devastated about the recent weather in Sydney. This rain is horrid - only two weeks left of "summer" and it feels like summer never came.. It's like dude my bikini obsession needs to be fuelled by being able to wear them out and buy them in stores and ??????????




Those aren't undies i swear haha they're bikini bottoms!! (also frida doesn't have a good enough monobrow. shit.)






The outfit I wore to 2011 Leaver's Drinks for school (minus the shoes!)



The dress I finished this week.. its short.. yeah.............. haha



BEAUTY______________________________

1. CHANEL Vitalumiere Compact
My current everyday foundation. I like it for natural coverage but I definitely need something heavier for nights out.


2. NARS Laguna Bronzer
Nothing needs to be said about this bronzer, every guru on the planet of of every planet and their grandparents (probs) have said everything I would have. It's great.


3. JURLIQUE Jasmine Body Lotion
Smells incredible, was gifted it back in '09 and it's lasted me since!






Things I've picked up for my design course. Also a fashion sketch and a template I'm working on for Trade Sketching. Time to get super organised!!

Smellyalater

x

15 comments:

neon onyx said...

Coming home from school and reading your super long & awesome post is the highlight of my day :)

ps. what camera do you use?
x

neononyx.blogspot.com

Monika said...

You got talent! Hope you'll go far with it in life x)
wanted to know if you wanted to follow each other?
let me know.
xoxo

monika - http://www.monikamustafa.dk/

__xviii said...

I really love your diary. I've been looking everywhere for a diary with that layout. Where did you purchase it?

Nic said...

I love all of these photos! your outfits are perfect, and you're very talented when it comes to your designs! keep up the good work :)

x

Pam said...

i was listening to "this is what makes us girls" and "radio" by lana del rey and it seemed like it went with this post perfectly lol did you knit the blue bathing suit cover up? i crochet but i'm not as good at knitting though i'd like to get into

taylah said...

ahhh i love your bloodspot posts so so much! these photos are absolutely amazing, college sounds like a tonne of fun ( but hard work too!) to me, and i love seeing your progress!

taylah x

Fox and Freckle said...

Dear lordy those nails are perfection! x

YAN.C said...

I friken love your blog so much lady. Seriously you are so gorgeous too! I have a really really really really really really big crush on your bag in the first photograph may i ask where on earth did you find it

Annie said...

You are seriously DIY queeeeeeeen! also those black knit shorts oh my goodness, i love them so much

B said...

just found your tumblr and then your bloodspot ! I love it !

lepenta.blogspot.com
girlspenta.tumblr.com

Melissa said...

Okay your sketches are amazing.
Also your nails are insane! Although she could definitely do with a touch up on her brows - I always found her monobrow to be her most interesting facial feature.
Good luck with your fashion course :)

Mel x
www.flourishedandsunkissed.com

Sophia said...

Your sketches are beautiful and those knitted shorts look REALLY GOOD! I haven't tried NARS Laguna but am very tempted after all these rave reviews. Good luck with design!

xSophia
http://www.moulinfrock.com

Fabliha said...

loving your blog :) your nails so so so stunning :)
xx
INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

fox hunter said...

you're a DIY-queen my dear! the things u make are just awesome, so jealous! keep it going on.

xx from germany

Vika Zhook said...

I love the knitted shorts, where did you get them from? (: