keen kidney beeeaaans

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ritual



Gold bedazzlin' pleat jacket


These nikes i bought years ago have hardly been touched.. but they're starting to grow on me. It's a weird contrast of these chunky casual sneakers vs a girly tee dress. Love.




The Zimmermann fabric i want. Its the one with white and a floral-y print 3rd from the right. So gorg in r/l




A few snippets from college.




Yesterday I met up with my friend who moved to Canberra!!! she came back to visit so we had lunchies.


A doona cover im lusting over

Not posting outfits lately cause everything I wear to college is dag-tastic

here's a prime example


notice the animal in its natural habitat

i dont even like the colour of this hoodie

Also.. should I grow my hair long again or keep it cropped?




11 comments:

Jaeger said...

i really love the way you draw :)

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

sweet getaway said...

Please tell me what camera you have. I'm begging you!!!!

Monalisa said...

Not to state the obvious but you're so talented, your drawings are beautiful. What camera do you use by the way?

that bird said...

i love that doona cover! where's it from??

www.thatsbird.blogspot.com

k r i s t y n said...

I have the same question as thatsbird! That debut is stunning <3__<3 !!

Annie said...

Your taste in clothing is absolutely flawless!!! --- Actually well your taste in everything is flawless!

♥ Cassandra (Backtofive) said...

Awesome drawings!

backtofive.blogspot.com

Two Buttons said...

love that jacket.
your blog is amazing.
following :)
x jane

http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Maddy Murphy said...

amazing blog - love everything about it! x

http://heartsofmadeleine.blogspot.com.au/

blackcatwildfox said...

love those sneakers xx

Christian said...

★ (・∀・)

love pictures on your blog :) very nice layout. clean and charming. love your blog.
i am following you, would you like to follow me back? -:)

my blog (≧∀≦) σ : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/