keen kidney beeeaaans

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Natural



 Spring is here! And you can already feel it in the weather, this windy, hot cold moody bitch madness is booming

My brother just changed my mac touch pad to the non-natural direction so now every time I scroll up it scrolls down oh my god this post will take me forever
I have been insanely busy with exams, assignments and design deadlines (as you can see with the lack of time to fix those grizzly nails



A gorgeous taupe net I bought while running errands to get fabric for this week - It's going to make the best summer tank and dress for a bikini cover up!


(Rosehip oil mum bought me yesterday)

Everything I have laid eyes on or that has drawn me in recently has been nude, taupe or tan - it's a strange change (seeing as I used to wear so much colour just last summer)


(Breakfast kick starter: 1 apple, 1 orange, a pea sized amount of ginger and a pear. )


(Arvo juice: 1 orange, 3 strawberries, a handful of mint leaves, a bit of ginger) 


 (A perfectly ripe avo for my guacamole today!)



(Homemade veggie curry w/ rice: Curry sauce, onions, capsicums, celery, raw walnuts and cashews, a dash of pepper)

I feel great after eating great food. I hope this keeps up. My friends and I are holding it to each other to stay healthy and in shape - and I only had 2 lollies today which is a huge deal for me!

x

3 comments:

jysla kay. said...

Love this photo food diary. I'm trying to do the same thing by eating healthy so this is a good reminder to stick to it!

And I absolutely adore that knit dress you're wearing x

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

you look lovely, I totally didn't notice your nails :p xx

Cassandra Too said...

I love the knitwear in the first picture. Oh and I see some yummy healthy food!

Btw, can you please check out this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

I hope to see you there! :)
Cassandra
backtofive.blogspot.com
Bloggers Against Social Injustice