keen kidney beeeaaans

Saturday, October 13, 2012

True Blue




(Overalls - Thrifted, Necklace - Markets, Singlet - Sportsgirl)

As requested, these are a few pics of my beloved overalls! I bought them last summer but never got the chance to really wear them out. So keen on chucking them over the top of pretty much anything - they are breezy as and super roomy


Some summer lovin' 


Some unnecessary makeup items from Topshop haha - I just wanted to give the range a bit of a test drive and its so conveniently located next to my bus stop so....

(So far the products are awesome, great colour choices and really affordable. I scored a 10 dollar gift card so I used that + the Unidays discount - in total I paid $1.70 haha!)


Waiting for the water to heat up so I can go for a dip... but in the mean time its a very busy me with dyeing and bleaching and toiling this week and the next. Hating this new design brief but excited about the end of year show - I can't wait to see other students' work up close and personal

x

19 comments:

YAN.C said...

YAY finally a post!
i really love those sunnies and sandals :)
great colour nail polish too xx

Jade Celeste said...

Killer overalls!

xx
Jade

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MuiMui said...

great pictures !!

i looove your blog <3

emily said...

Those overalls are fierce!

Where did you get your bag (photo 4) from?

xx

Cathy Nguyen said...

love love love everything!!!

Jeline said...

you look so adorable in those overalls!! loving your nails too!

thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

Lisa Jay said...

awh your overalls are so pretty! I still need to try out Topshop make up I don't know why it's taking me so long x x x x

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

your overalls are great, love them! Also your sandals <3 xx

Alicia N. said...

I totally love this great pictures! :D And cool nail polish.

neon-fox.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

love your overalls... so perfect!
i still dont own any topshop makeup... will have to give it a go sometime!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Cassie said...

holy omg you are so perfect ♥

Michelle Jiafang said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

bella said...

Your blog is incredible, you could go so far if you keep it up xx

Cassandra Too said...

This is so cute! I want your sandals and your nails! :D

backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter
Bloggers Against Social Injustice


See you soon at backtofive! :D

my highschool lover said...

Dying over your overalls! and that nail color.. wow x

http://peach-ey.blogspot.com.au/

Jess Chu said...

I want those overalls and wedges! Perfect summer combination x

Love,
http://www.ohhelloloverly.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I love it! You're rocking this outfit and making me want to get my own pair of overalls!

whimxy.blogspot.com

Daisie Jo said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhh !! This is just STUNNING :D THEE perfect fit for overalls <3 truly a thrift store gem, just perfection !

http://www.daisiejo.blogspot.com/