keen kidney beeeaaans

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Raw


(Overalls - Thrifted, Swim top - Zimmermann S/S 12) 

Sometimes I forget to embrace the mini beach that occasionally appears in my backyard - and even though the sand will never be as soft and dry as I'd like, it's nice to feel the water hugging your feet 




On the topic of, second year design means I get to finally learn industry level swimwear sewing! So excited to be able to share some of my upcoming designs as soon as I'm back next year



I also won the Zimmermann instagram comp (fifth day) and scored a giftcard ^_^ here's the pic:


(Follow me on instagram! @hairylarry)

And I finally finished my super super late bday gift for my friend - a simple skirt with a tulip front opening and centre back zip.



(A delish fruit salad prepared by my friend's mum)

I hope you kids are all well and hope you guys have an amazing Christmas and New Years! 

17 comments:

Janice said...

Can't get enough of your blog. Happy Christmas / New Year to you too!

Jeline said...

Ohmygod your bod. It's so nice! I feel like a blob just looking at it HAHA. Loving the tulip skirt. Happy Holidays, Vanessa! x

thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

darcey ward said...

Wow! Love your style, where are your shoes from? They are fab!

yecrad.blogspot.com

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

such awesome, awesome style!love your laid back vibe <3 xx

Alicia N. said...

Your bathing suit top is really pretty! :D Nice photos!

Alicia-Neon Fox

hypnotized-poison said...

amazing picts wow, love your blog hun

AMBER CALLANAN said...

The swimwear shots look like they've come straight from an editorial! Love your styling, the setting and the photography. Also, congrats on winning the competition!

http://floralics.blogspot.com

dennisep said...

Ah! That bathing suit is gorgggg! Love your blog, Vanessa x

JJ said...

Beautiful pictures! ^^
Merry Christmas to you too :)

meandmyunusuallife.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

You are the best! Happy holidays xx

http://wh4reever.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

that last photo of the fruit is giving me mad cravings! also i am in love with your animated blog logo :)

Babble said...

This is such a great post! Love the skirt you made by the way :)

Sydney L. said...

your school sounds SO MUCH FUN xxx

Brenda evans said...

nice pics, love the skirt :)

BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

AVY said...

That's hot.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Just came across your blog, and I love it!

*now your newest follower via greader. :)

x said...

hey animalist, its me again, if u remember me from those tumblr questions!

wanted to post a question for u on tumblr but apparently the ask box does not allow attaching links. hence, I'm here!

was just wondering if u have any idea to achieve such outcome on canvas? i need magga help x

http://adeputrasafar.carbonmade.com/projects/4207802

thanks xx