keen kidney beeeaaans

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dark want


Straying from my usual chaotic housekeeping posts and presenting you a current lust list from my brain to a sexy looking circular form.

Funny thinking back to this time a year ago when I claimed red was the worst colour ever and I hated it and it was all things bad - but now look as I sob and weep for a cherry red lippie and a matching nail varnish.

I also hear great things about the Shu Uemura eyelash curler so I am keen on trying it out. The Lover lingerie is an added treat if I decide to be extra naughty and $$$ on more expensive and slightly-too-intimate-holey-uselessness this month...

And if any of you have read The Unbearable Lightness of Being I would love to know your thoughts - It seems like a great read this summer!


(Thanks everyone for your sweet comments btw, they are wonderful to read after a long day of work!)


10 comments:

Eleanor said...

oooh i want a casio watch so bad! i can't decide between the skinnny version or chunky version though!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Stephanie C. said...

I'm just the same in terms of judgement of color. I swore off purple all throughout my childish years and now all I want is a head full of lavender hair. I'm really loving the dark red trend as well though when I first encountered the color on someone's lips I was so offput by it. And I've never read The Unbearable Lightness of Being but it's on my increasingly long list of books I should get to when I have free time. If only we all had a little more time on our hands. I have however read No One Belongs Here More Than You and that was definitely a book that gave me such a peculiar feeling of isolation and discomfort but capturing that essence in a few short blurbs made me both intrigued and uncomfortable.

baconsquared

Amy Liddell said...

Oh I want everything here it's all gorgeous!
xx

www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

This post has come on SUCH a relevant day. I spent the entirety of my shift today at work asking around for a book to read next and nothing sounded as good as Kundera sounds to me now. Thanks Vanessa X

dazeandamuse.blogspot.com

Eric Rausch said...

nice Blog. ;)

greetings Eric
http://my-stylebox.blogspot.de/

anna s said...

oooh la la lace. also dark red lips are beautiful.. very pretty lipstick. love your blog x
refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

abigailalicex said...

Love the MAC Lipstick shade!

http://www.abigailalicex.com

J a n n i k e said...

Your blog is so pretty! wish you would start blogging again :(

Emily said...

in needing of a casio watch too.... >.<

www.monodays.blogspot.com

Mia Gomez said...

Vivid black is an extravagance unmentionables boutique situated in Orange NSW, Australia. We have adoration for all things lovely and we pride ourselves on guaranteeing our client's vibe agreeable, bolstered and happy with their experience. We fit all shapes and sizes in the categories of Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Lingerie online. buy Sexy Lingerie , Get Fitted Lingerie - Bendon Lingerie, Buy Women's Bras , buy Underwear online, best Womens Bras , Sexy Lingerie | Women's Lingerie | Erotic Lingerie | Bras Shop,Women Nightwear and Women Nightwear and in the event that we don't have it in stock we will arrange it for you.