keen kidney beeeaaans

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

OMG Is that a wrinkle?



Hideous vibes on my part all day yesterday (No longer able to call myself a wreckless teenager) but still not old enough to be a legit adult - am I stuck in the halfway?

So yes... I am twenty!



Lunch @ Devon Cafe Surry Hills. (5/5 btw) 

If you kids ever check it out, try Breakfast with the Sakumas! Or the nutella muffins....



Rockin my favourite Zimmermann playsuit ^___^




One of many candid shots


I also have been getting into a terrible habit of lingering around Balmain after yoga/pilates....
Came across a cute little store called Maple on Darling St and I picked up this lovely lacy treat (Lonely Hearts Lingerie) on a whim. I also felt super left out of the usual Sydney boxing day sales so when I was overseas I was online shopping to make myself feel more at home (not sure if I'm normal)


PS; Sorry for the quality of some of these gr8 iPhone 4 pics

8 comments:

Lena said...

love love love that playsuit! seems like such a lovely day! happy belated birthday girlie x

frockled.blogspot.com

Stephanie C. said...

That playsuit is gorgeous on you! I love the color and the print.

baconsquared

Jeline Catt said...

In love with your playsuit! You and your boyf are sooo cute! :p

cloudo3 said...

cute,

Happy Birthday! x

I love the idea of nutella muffins

Eleanor said...

ah looks like you had such fun! love the playsuit! your photos are great! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i turn 22 in june, and i just don't know how?! SO OLD!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

tahamina begum said...

There has a lot of Women dress collection. There are available cheap party dresses, dresses for women, white dresses, little black dress, prom dresses, prom dress, flower girl dresses, white dresses for women, sexy dresses, party dresses, cheap prom dresses for all smart women.
sexy dresses

Ajeng Andianti said...

love your blog!
would you mind to follow each other? :)

greetings from Hong Kong :)

www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
www.instagram.com/Andianti_

Kelly Willson said...

Ohh yeah !! Its really nice one, but as we know already beauty products.

http://www.facebook.com/okdressgowns